Reviews for "Bulwark 53"

nothing new...

oh wow, another zombie game in gta2-cam vision. I liked the design and the intro, but the rest was kinda dull...the animation was medium-bad, everything moved so slow, and his legs were running straight ahead even when you were running sidewards...and why do all zombies loose their legs when you shoot them with a pistol? You did quite well with the drawing, but that was all...the atmosphere was ok, darkness makes people afraid of the unknown, but it´s also often used...

All in all the games too similar to other shooting games, it has the basics for a regular zombie game (guns, zombies, gaining key for new rooms) but that´s it.

Don´t waste your time by making just "some game", at first find an idea and work it out, even "cheap" games can make much fun when there´s a good idea behind it!

Nicely Done :)

I love the atmosphere you have here, very dark, and the shadowed edging helps with that a lot. The background ambiance music has a good level to it. Though unfortunately, there are some game-breaking bugs. Like ProfessorFlash before me, I encountered the bug when leaving the green HQ where I could not move. And also, the Minigun has unlimited ammo, even though I think I picked up 'Minigun Ammo' at some point.

Aside from the bugs, this is great :)

Meh.

The game was smooth but there was a flaw. The difficulty. Im going to list some of the main flaws and some suggestions.
Maybe a faster walking rate, or a way to run (add a limit to that). The legs kept going one way while i moved left or right (that doesnt affect the grade, just me being picky). The armory was really cheap, there should have been a hidden key, hidden spot, or at least some buffed-up monsters guarding it. The minigun was easy to find and really sucks up the fun.
The music was good, adds suspense.
The enemies were zombies, but it would be cool if they were faster.
When i was playing, i had an idea. How bout smart zombies that act dead?
Well this game was great, a little slow, but good. Keep it up.

Great Game

There where so many things great about this game but so many things wrong with it as well. I'll list the good things first.
-A pretty good story for the stereotypical zombie shooter.
-Decent voice acting.
-Great gameplay.

Now the bad things.
-Having to give a code to fix how slow the character walks.
-Giving out the minigun(Unlimited ammo, full auto, crazy dmg) pretty much from the start.
-Enemies stuck "in" walls/standing still after one shot/ignoring the player even as he shoots them.

I actually couldn't get thorugh the whole game, I exited the souther HQ and my character got stuck in the walking motion and all I could do is just shoot.

3'd and 7'd
If the bugs where fixed I would gladly give you a full rating for this great game.

yeah wow

like Cauterised said.... wtf is with the minigun!?!?! serious? unlimited ammo? i left to first building and found both the main hall and the South HQ and couldnt go into them, then i found the armory and got the unlimited ammo minigun, wandered around a ton more then finally found a place i could go inside i went through thre found a blue keycrad and went out side then i got stuck O_o i couldnt move and i could only shoot and then zombies cme and killed me because i couldnt move. crappiest game EVER.

DONT waste you time on this game!!!