Reviews for "Bulwark 53"

nice try

but it's not so fun
it's not scary
you can have the minigun within a minute
and then no one would even get within attack range off you
also the walktrough? it sux
"go left, then right, then down"
there's a map
point it on the fuckin map?
overall great graphics
i hadn't had problems with the speed
and the sound was great to

Okay...

I accidentally found the mini gun right off the bat so the zeds were no match for me.

Movement is too slow or the maps are too large, mayby add a stamina bar and a "sprint" mode.

Once I get the mini gun (with its infinite ammo) the zeds should get crazy hard to kill (more HP, move faster, and resurrect after like 10 seconds).

In the armory I found a zed stuck in a wall ( I didn't note exactly where, I figure its just a glitch) near the end.

After exiting the area that I needed the green keycard (HQ I think?) I lost the ability to move.

Solid otherwise, but unfortunately nothing very exciting. Its got room for improvement if you're up for it. ;)

LOL

Very nice and fun game... but a bit too easy; I found a minigun right at the beggining

errr

this game is kinda lame and all u need is a mini gun to beat the game. Make it more intense please.

little easy

hahaha you can pick up the mini gun near the start, it kinda makes the game one sided. not a bad game, but its not really scary or chilling.