Reviews for "Bloody Fun Day"

love it

A new concept of a reaper's life, kill, gaining lives and wait for hatching.
Walk in zigzag,
Prepare a way to turn b4 hitting a large group, coz u wont wanna move into a field of eggs. while its challenging if goldegg is hatched(10/+ cuties in a group)
Hatching time means new way to go while gold egg will lost
Skill 1,3,5 are easier to obtain but Skill 2,4,6 need more kills to get while its more useful

Skills #1 Blue I, Jump Slash : a way to escape or get gold egg
Skills #2 Blue II, Double Souls : bigger rewards if used on a larger group (good use for healing)
Skills #3 Yellow I, Transform : useful when you are one foot stepped into RIP, aim at a large group and pray.
Skills #4 Yellow II, Bloodthirsty Strike : use it on a large group and watch the HP bar
Skills #5 Black I, Laser eye : get most kill when you are at the edge of the map
Skills #6 Black II, Remote kill : useful for getting goldegg

enjoy ~~ (i sign up for adding this game to fav lollll)

Is it down to luck? Not quite.

There are several strategies that can keep you alive a lot longer.

Aim for red ones. Be willing to cut through eggs to get there. Eggs only lose you two points.

Don't waste powers. Use the yellow powers on large groups. Save the black powers for an emergency.

Gold eggs earn most your points.

Using the double blue power on a large red group can keep you alive for a long time, as can turning a large group to red and then using the power.

Awesome game, anyway.

Great game

I enjoyed it, the idea of different attacks for killing different cuties was genius, and that is where the strategy seemed to lie. I got such a thrill when the giant group of cuties i changed colors turned red, and then using the double soul thing to get twice as much. It was gratifying. Great job dude.

Not bad...

need more powers though.

Cool and Fun

It's funny in a way, I'm not sure why but it is, it gets boring after a while, but it's fun and gory while it lasts...mmmmm gory...lol : )