Reviews for "Bloody Fun Day"

This is one of my favorites.

And I'm not joking. The graphics are superb, the idea so simple it's amazing, and nowhere near being anything complicated. The music is great and I love how it all changes whenever your health starts to get a bit too low. And probably the best reason to love this game.... is that the things you are killing and the reaper is so fucking cute. You kind of feel bad killing them but you can't wait to do it again. I love this game, in my top 20.

Addicting

It is a very addicting game. I love it.

I. LOVE. THIS.

Amazing game, so much fun. All my stars are belong to this.

Really good game and a lot of fun.

It's an addicting little puzzle game. The graphics are good, the idea is well worked out and the music completely stays in your head (in a good way).
Hey, who doesn't want to be the reaper every now and again.

Bloody Fun Time

This is a good puzzle game. The music, sounds, and animation blend together nicely for a smooth presentation. The gameplay is simple, but most of the you plan out how you will proceed. The only bad part about this is that it makes the music seem awfully repetitive. It seems to be lacking a bit in content, I can play it for fifteen minutes and see all there is to see, and the gameplay itself doesn't really entice me to keep playing. It's a good way to burn a couple minutes, but I don't feel like coming back to play this speciific game.