Reviews for "Music Catch 2"

I'm sorry):

I'm really sorry, but it keeps saying that I have another flash page open that is emitting sound. And this is my only window up!
I wish I could play and rate though, it sounds really fun, and the first game was awesome:3

Pretty good...

I really like it, but i can't get the hang of it because the cursor is neon like the rest of the shapes, so I can't see my cursor that well otherwise it would be awesome!

IN MY OPINION

i give this a 50/50 and my highest point multiplyer is 64 and i lost it all wich sux :(

this game deserves better than a 10!

If you see something wrong in this game, there's something wrong with YOU

More than perfect

This is, seriously, one of the most beautiful games I've played, a piece of art with brilliant music, calm ambient and not very complex gameplay. I will never get tired of playing it, it creates a unforgettable atmosphere