Reviews for "Music Catch 2"

Nice game got me playing it for like 2 hours, my highest multiplier was 146...

wow, what a great game, simple gameplay with wonderful music, love it

I think this is a very nice game over all. First of all, I like the fact that you can play your own music. Second of all, I also like the music that already goes with it, because it fits in very nicely. Third of all, I think this game is a good challenge. You know avoiding the red shapes and notes when you collect shapes. It really can be tricky sometimes. Still that's the kind of thing I like to see in a game. Especially flash ones. Because some people just can't do it right away. I guess flash is hard to master in general. Anyway I say 5 stars. Like I said, this is a very good game overall. Nice Job.

I've known this game since at least two years ago I liked it, but now i can't play music files from MG for some reason

This game is amazing! It makes you feel calm and in peace. My favorite song on here is Leaves In The Wind by Isaac Shepard.