Reviews for "Music Catch 2"

whoa...

inventive, chalangeing, relaxing... nice

Yay i was the last vote, i got you in ha

brilliant! i loved it

Beautiful

Something about the music, and the way notes fly across the screen, transcend your work beyond a simple catch/dodge game. The multitudes of colored notes rise and fall in perfect sync with the music, combining to create a mesmerizing effect.

What began as a simple concept game becomes so profound through your design. Too many games nowadays don't focus on details, your submission was the opposite: simple, but stylish, and great details. Lovely work.

Wow, just, Wow.

Thanks, playing that made me feel so calm. I loved it, it gets so addicting when the ball grows to over 130. Thanks alot.
Full voting marks.

Realy good

Relaxing music, beatable yet should have more styles of music (besides the piano) but if this gets pass judgement awesome ALL MY 5 R BELLONG TO THIS