For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 35 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Music Catch 2"

o.0 musical

thats a pretty adictive gam its great i love it

Brilliant!

I am amazed by how good this game is :D

I absolutely loved the first Music Catch, and didn't expect this latest version to better the original!

The music is gorgeous, the levels are charming, and the style and presentation is stunning.

I especially loved the URL feature, as I have always wanted to play the levels to the music of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs :D.

In conclusion, this is a fantastic game, and if this doesn't reach the front page, I'll be in shock.

x

only one Problem

it's got a few good inventionds to part one, but there's only one thing:

an Mp3 URL? i usualy dont put my Musik on a Server... isn't ther a possebility to use Music directly from the Computer?

Beautiful

This is a calming and mesmerizing game.

PRO's
Good theme of music to use, lovely artwork for the notes, many options such as changing note artwork or the way that they appear, tracks were a good length, being not to long or short, enemies prevented player from just rapidly moving mouse back 'n' forth, and power ups were a great help.

CON's
It's a shame that there weren't more tracks
Can get a tad repetitive, however, exploring and listening to the tracks makes this easy to ignore.

It's really well made, 87/100 A+

Well made!

You can just really feel that there's been a lot of effort put in making this. It seemed a bit easy at first but the difficulty rose with the radar pattern and the random stuff, the MP3 from URL was a very welcome addition too.