For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 42 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Music Catch 2"

Awesome

Awesome game, good music nice with new shapes and all that. i really enjoyed it.

excellent..

can please someone send me URL's to download them
outstanding game

Well made but not the best

I love the whole idea. It does not seem repetitive for a while but it could use different cursors maybe? I like the idea, how it works and I see that you put lots of effort into this game. Keep it up. 9 just because of the plain background and not much variety in powers. Add more like "Bad" powers for example repelling magnet or something. Looking forward for the 3rd one.

nj nj

no time 4 speaky good job

nice one

very good game.

It's possible to catch stuff that is off the screen, I don't know if this is a bug, I just felt liek reporting it.
good work.