Reviews for "Music Catch 2"

Dream like experience!

very good game!
The best moment to play it is before going to bed! Very relaxing! first time it happened to me when playing an internet game!!!!

GREAT!

the best game ever of its genre.
and nice mp3 option!
i would give this a 99 but it only goes to 10

Simply amazing

I've never gotten lost (Dream like feeling) in a game before. You sir are a genius. Please make another.

wow.

this game is superb. make me relaxed. but the thing is, i think im colorblind now.( just kidding.)

Tranquility

Great game! Shepard's music evokes total peace and tranquility-- gotta love it! Any game/music lover will love this. 1 issue though: When you progress through the game you have the option to upload your own music- cool feature right? Well it doesn't work very well- even Newgrounds Audio Portal (the mp3 database provided by Newground) music does not work correctly in the URL imput. Other than that tiny flaw, the game is fantastic! 9/10