Reviews for "Music Catch 2"

It seems there is a glitch! When I boot up the game and press "Play", the 'start up' sound for the level happens, but the actual flash itself stops and I am left with a black screen. Even right at this moment I can hear the music but can neither see anything nor interact with anything.

I am playing on Google Chrome, if that assists you.

Still, 2.5 stars because, despite the glitch, I remember playing this game in the past and finding it incredible, so bonus stars for nostalgia.

I unlocked the "MP3 from URL" the youtube and soundcloud won't work with this URL, i can't beleve i try my favorate song from soundcloud but it won't let me play my favorate song HELP.

I can't believe how much I connected to this game, I never listen to music because of my feelings but some of the songs in this game have just made me feel so strongly that i can't begin to understand how music can portray such emotions, incredible work and please make another.

I'm so freaking in love with this beautiful game, i played it on all of my favorites websites and i have this game in my Tumblr either *-*♥

OMG you have no idea how long I've been searching for this!!!

Everything's great, with the exception of the URL song. It'd just be better if it let you use youtube/soundcloud links instead of having to search for mp3 urls.

Oh well. At least you can use newgrounds music.