Reviews for "Space rocket"

Elegance in Simplicity

Sure, some folks think 8-bit music and pixelated graphics are cheesy and stupid. But they harken back to a time when folks had to do more with less. A time when they had to be elegant with simplicity. I think that's something a lot of folks have forgotten how to do in our age of "more is better" gigabyte RAM/CPU's and bloated software.

Never Played...

I have never played Ducktales before, but I do own it. Suppose I should dig out the nes and play it.

Nice

It is.. Addicting O_O

I love it, nice work.

Nice!

You're getting better at these loops. Last one is still my favourite though.

Nostalgia at its prime

Although this is just a loop animation, It's still a perfect 10 to me. Rembering the tune from this NES classic and seeing this animation reminded me how EPIC games have become! awesome work! :D