Reviews for "Space rocket"

amazing

Reminds me of an ending of an old game from back of the day, like credits, but without the scrolling wordsReminding me of the good old days always makes me smile. Great job, 10/10 and 5.

Ha-ha, I recognized the song instantly!

I was starting to write this comment and say you got this from the old Ducktales game for the nintendo from the space mission, but I see you already said it!
I'm ranking this an 7, primarily on bringing back those childhood gaming memories for me and because I love a lot of the other work you've done, such as "look up at the sky". I take away 3 points because of the looping problem and because I didn't find the video as catchy as some of your others. So, I'm grading you in comparisson to your other music vids. On the scale of what everyone out there (primarily referring to newground providers) is posting, however, I'd give you a 9. You do stuff that is simple and catchy and works to make you feel the beat. Somethings are best left uncomplicated and jazzed up.
Keep up the good work and I look foward to seeing your future work! :D

holy shit

i remember this song :3 the vid fucking owned :3 music brings back memories ;_;

Love it ^^

Its brilliant, Uniqu in a sense, i know other people have done these sort of things before, but you pulled it off so well,
Plus you deserce a 10/10 5/5 straight away for using a ducktales song ^^

Cool

Musics nice. The art style even though its 8-bit style is very nice. The Art and visual component is something I'd like to see in other flashes of the same type as this.