Reviews for "Space rocket"

I could listen to this for ages...In fact I have!

It's such a catchy tune, and your animation fits really well. I hope ya find a way to get rid of that tiny pause in the loop.

beautiful

that was beautiful
did you make the pixel animation and sprites in flash?

to make it loop properly you might have to cut off some empty space at the start of end of the song, click "edit" in the property panel when the music file is selected in the timeline and you should get the "audio-wave-thingy" and be able to edit it there

sooo oldschool!

HA, I KNEW that I´ve heard that music before, just had Scrooge Mc Duck in my mind jumping on alien heads haha...
Recognised the loop when it was on it´s third round, nice work with nice effects, I liked it. But I give an 8 because...well it´s a loop :P but a nice one.

Cool :D

The pixel style looked great, the music suited it very well, the art was fantastic and I thought the idea was simple but entertaining.
A quicky but a goodie :P

The good ol' days...

This brings back so many wonderful memories of my and my consoles and my games... I miss the times when games were made to have fun... No arguments over graphics and all that... The wonderful 8bit music and graphics were all you needed to have a great time.
This was a really nice loop that made me feel good... Thank you.
Also, about the loop, i don't really know the correct point where you should brake, but if you could manage to get it right, this would be an amazing flash to look at from time to time and go: "Ahhh...the good old days..."
Cheers!