Reviews for "Space rocket"

Nice little animation.

I even thought the music was good
XD
but I like this, good job.
It doesn't deserve a 5 because hard work was not put into it.
but a 4 is where this animation belongs at.

awesome use of music

ducktales- the moon, nostalgia is awesome. "A quickie loop done during a weekend." also might explain why some people think its "nice effects but its too loopy" jackasses

hmmm..

it was good.. nice graphics.. but the point where the lil loop ended and started again.. a bit too obvious.. if it had been seamless looping I'd given you a 10..

retro...

well errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrr ( = the graphics aren't bad even if it is retro... ( = too repetitive ) )

nice job

well its a nice job with nice effects but its too loopy.