Reviews for "Space rocket"

wow!

best sprite flash ive ever seen
that was awesome

Love the game, song, and the flash!!

Good shit!! I noticed the lag when beginning the loop, but i'm sure you have that figured out by now. Makes me wanna break out my NES and play classic games. Ehhh.. i'll just do it on computer anyways lol.

Very good, and about that looping problem...

I know how to fix it if you use AS2.

First, take the "gotoAndPlay" code off of the last frame, or whatever frame you put it on.

Next, make sure the synched music starts on the FIRST frame of the movie.

On the first frame (where the play button is) put the code
"if (_root.stopper == 0) {stop();}"
but without the quotes. There should be no other code on this frame. Now we will define "_root.stopper" as the variable that decides whether or not it will loop.

To do so, make a new layer. On the layer, make a movieclip. This movieclip should not be visible when you see the movie. Make sure this movieclip exists on EVERY FRAME and is always IN THE SAME LAYER. On this movieclip, put the code,
"onClipEvent (load) {
_root.stopper = 0}"
without the quotes.

Finally, on the play button (that star in the corner that you click on), put the code
"on (release) {_root.stopper = 1
play();}"
without the quotes. Now your flash should loop naturally. If it still doesn't, make sure that when you go to actions, you set it to AS2. Please PM me to tell me whether or not this worked. :D

Nice

Catchy music and nice pixel animation. I can't explain it very well.
My brain said something like: "Oh well... this is nice... just look a little longer on it because I say so." And so I did.
The little 0,5 second freeze at the end could be removed.

DuckTales Wooo-oooo!

I found this to be a very creative flash, mixing the Moon level music from Ducktales on the NES and some awesome space imagery. The animation was purposefully simple, but I could see some room for improvement. On a side note, the flash froze while it was playing. I'm not sure if this is your fault or my crappy connection's fault. I suspect both. Anyway, all-in-all it's a good music video.