Reviews for "Space rocket"

Ah, I remember this song

This's got good nostalgia goin for it. Would be a cool intro for a video, or maybe a cool idea for a game. Good work, but if you think about it.. there's very little going on here.. A picture of a dude, stars flying at the screen, a wobbly line, a grid, repeat. It's cool, but I don't think it's worth the 10's everyone is giving it. Its just about a 20 second long loop, with very little animation.

HAHA

"What was the point in this? To waste my time? Well congratulations, mission accomplished."

You're on a website watching flash animations, I can tell your time is very valuable.

Anyways, great video really enjoyed it. Reminiscent of the good old NES days.

?????

how do people rate this a 10??? i fail to see what makes this flash a 10...compared to some other flashs on here that people worked on for like months that REALLY deserve the 10s

Fun!

Really nice, great work!

It reminded me of a child hood game, I can't remember the name of. Poor detail, poor graphics, old music. The way when games only focused on fun factor instead of "hey guys lets make an exact replica of New York, it'll be AWESOMESAUCE!!!" yeah!!!.... no :( Very nice, good job :)