Reviews for "Pin's Address"

Everyone has their reasons

I'm sure the same thing happens to alot other users. You get 5/5 and 10/10 for explaining why you haven't been posting.

PinClock responds:

I know, I just haven't done it much. And felt like telling mine in a nice comedic style.

Thanks for the 5 and 10.

lol

i dont know why a lot of people hate the clock crew most of their stuff is actually really funny like this one. As the guy below me 5/5 10/10

PinClock responds:

Thank you mister Janitor.

It would be perfect if...

you added more of that HazardClock, he is such a sexy beast

PinClock responds:

He is in there, check the credits.

Also thanks for the 10 man.

One of my favorites.

Great job, pin. Loved it. Every second, from beginning to end, was GREAT.

Thanks Rocket Fetus.

Hope to see more soon

hahaha! That part with Marie was hilarious. XD
Sorry it took a bit to get her lines to you. Computers aren't the most reliable things. ^_^;

Oh hai Wolfwings.

No, Computers aren't. I can't really blame you if your web was down, so I guess all we can say is "oh well"" and move on from that experience.