Reviews for "Tf2: Meet the Pyro"

LOL

Funny, but don't see how it's mature. Still hilarious, next time just make them teen

night-raider responds:

Thanks for the review, just so you know the ratings are automatic based off criteria. Since there's a scene where several bloody pieces of a body go flying, I had to check the violence mark.

Instead of making it T, I should opt to ensure it deserves the M.

great job

this was just to funny. when hes talking to the class and said to them if they think that they would be using a flamethrow in the first month to get out they all left. LOL

night-raider responds:

Poor guy, he just wants them to learn some basics first, you know?

Entertaining

It was pretty entertaining. The jokes were pretty good and the audio was decent but the visuals could have easily been improved. This was an entertaining video but with some tweaking to the visuals and even the audio and you would have had one amazing video. Other than that, it was still a solid, entertaining effort. Good job.

Not bad

I must say, great work, it made me giggle. Your visuals could have a liiiiiitle more more on them, but over all, nice job!

Hee

I enjoyed this... I've been wondering how they would do a Meet the Pyro with the mask and all... maybe like this with subtitles or maybe something more like south park... *click*... hehehe... spy checking is fun!

the animation was just a little rough... enjoyable though

night-raider responds:

I've been following the Valve conspiracies for a bit, and my guess is that the Pyro will unmask him/herself in the video. Some people have been saying Valve is laying subtle clues about the Pyro's gender. I say the Medic video will be next, there'll be more hints to look out for.

Thanks for watching.