For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 197 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Tf2: Meet the Pyro"

God I love the pyro

Yay, another Valve animation here on NG ^^ Pretty good, I so loled when he said there was a spy :P Thing that annoyed me was the resolution, it's sort of cramped Width wise. Other than that, great work :D

night-raider responds:

I can see what you mean, i don't quite have the eye for proper width and height. Oh well, thanks for watching.

HAHAHA

This is awesome. I can't wait for more.

Cool

Finally the pyro gets one, now all we need is the medic.

I have a creeping suppision that the pyro may be a female... I saw ...things in its locker while playing seriously

night-raider responds:

Yeah, that purse...Valve is messing with us. I figured if the Pyro isn't a woman, he's a homosexual. Think about it, in that era, homosexuality was most likely looked down on with serious prejudice. So what does a gay man do? Hide in a flame retarded suit and pretend he's a nutter.

Hmm, starting to wish I made a video around that instead...

Not bad at all

I mean sometimes I think it took itself too seriously, and it was hard to hear the voices, but it was done extremely well. The humor was well timed, you captured well how TF2 works and how people would innately react. Scout acting completely awkward and the pyro clicking on his flamethrower was just perfect... lol! (I'd say fail spy... but it's really difficult to pull off a spy. It would help if disguise actually made you imperveious to damage besides fire)

Very well done man.