Reviews for "Tf2: Meet the Pyro"

pretty good!

i loved the dialog but the people could use a bit more detail

night-raider responds:

Story of my animating career...

Very good and humurous.

That was very good and enjoyable. You definetly used the humour of Team Fortress two well. I agree that no one takes the Pyro seriously. Under that gas mask and fire proof vest is a being that has feelings. But what was the hidden easter egg from Left for dead. I replayed it twice but I could not see it anywhere? But in any case good work and see if you can make a spoof on left for dead as well.

night-raider responds:

Oh, it wasn't really an easter egg. If you listen to the music during the shootout, you'll hear the battle music in L4d. Now as for making a cartoon about it, we'll see. I'm glad you enjoyed my take on what the pyro might really be like.

Lulzy

I can only say the animation is a bit off in the quality department, but overall this is great. Worth downloading even.;D

night-raider responds:

Art's never been my strong suit, but I implore you to look at my previous works. i'd say I'ts come along way for just a hobby.

Ah. It's exactly a pyro's point of view.

Rainbows make me cry!

I like that the actual video is somewhat similar to this video.
(well the begining anyway)