Reviews for "Tf2: Meet the Pyro"

pretty good!

i loved the dialog but the people could use a bit more detail

night-raider responds:

Story of my animating career...

Very good and humurous.

That was very good and enjoyable. You definetly used the humour of Team Fortress two well. I agree that no one takes the Pyro seriously. Under that gas mask and fire proof vest is a being that has feelings. But what was the hidden easter egg from Left for dead. I replayed it twice but I could not see it anywhere? But in any case good work and see if you can make a spoof on left for dead as well.

night-raider responds:

Oh, it wasn't really an easter egg. If you listen to the music during the shootout, you'll hear the battle music in L4d. Now as for making a cartoon about it, we'll see. I'm glad you enjoyed my take on what the pyro might really be like.

I had to favorite this one

Good job. I never played the game but I love to watch these movies people make of them. This one is definitely one of my favorites. Good plot, good humor, the animation and graphics could be better, but it's fine the way it is. Keep up the great work.

night-raider responds:

I used to just watch the videos too. Take my word for it, the game's worth playing.

Ah. It's exactly a pyro's point of view.

Rainbows make me cry!

I like that the actual video is somewhat similar to this video.
(well the begining anyway)