Reviews for "Tf2: Meet the Pyro"

Laugh out loud!

As the title says, I thought this movie was funny, it has decent animation, and above all Spys will never see the day of light with a Pyro around.

Good job!

night-raider responds:

Thanks, always appreciated.

Really Great!

I loved the whole animation as a whole, but you could touch up on the drawings a tiny bit. Better then what i can do, but a little lopsided here and there.
I love the start of a spy check, and the cut of was well placed, but maybe you could have done another clip with the whole process. anyway, really well done. keep it up!

night-raider responds:

Yeah I guess I could have, but that wont leave much to the imagination. Glad you liked it.

*Click*