Reviews for "Tf2: Meet the Pyro"

A good try.

You did well , but you could have better visuals (no offence!).

not bad

big fan of tf2 and showing this other side is a major lolz for me what with the lack of the meet the...on the latest scout update this makes a good substitute animation is sub par it works it looks fine voices abit muted but over all good job

night-raider responds:

I might be the only one thankful they didnt put out a new video. Imagine working on this, and watching their version using some of the jokes you have. That's a project killer if I ever saw one.

not that great

the jokes arent really all that funny, the animation is sub-par, and from other TF flashes, I expected alot more from this than what I saw...especially since its a daily 5th

Hey. Shut up, dick.

Uhr

Did that sniper just load a sniper rifle as a shotgun? Duh

night-raider responds:

"Gah! 4 seconds in and there's an error! Fuck this my time's way too valuable."
-You.

the pyro is a girl not a male

i hate this flash for a reson *takes a breath* the pryo is not a male shes a female >:-(