Reviews for "Tf2: Meet the Pyro"

ehh... pretty good

the guy cocked the bolt-action rifle (with a starlight scope for some reason) like a shotgun

night-raider responds:

Yeah he did. I was curious how many people would catch that.

Pretty good.

I really, really did not like the Sniper's voice, and the animation could use a little touching up, but it has a good idea. I liked teaching thing, but more overall finesse was required. Good job, though. Hope to see more.

night-raider responds:

That voice is difficult to do. It's a British guy trying to do Australian. Which makes me a Canadian trying to do British, trying to do Australian. You should hear the takes that I had to cut.

Burn them gangstas!

As far as I'm concerned, the editing was the downfall. Your audio needs to be a a little bit cleaner, and better equalized throughout; tt was very hard to hear the sniper's voice over the background.

Pretty cool until it got to the end with the random TF2 logo in there. I'm pretty sure by the description and the content people know its TF2... you don't need to promote a game that isnt yours so blatently.

night-raider responds:

No, I didn't need to. But I did because I wanted to emulate the official videos as close as I'm capable of. So if they have it in theirs, I do in mine.

A good try.

You did well , but you could have better visuals (no offence!).

Not too bad

Well, I expected more ...