Reviews for "Tf2: Meet the Pyro"

Not bad!

Not a bad. Animation was okay, some jokes were funny. Would have liked to have seen the pyro light up a spy or two as mentioned before. Keep up the good work.

night-raider responds:

Thanks for the review. I would have preferred if all the jokes were funny, but I'll live.

Pretty good.

I really, really did not like the Sniper's voice, and the animation could use a little touching up, but it has a good idea. I liked teaching thing, but more overall finesse was required. Good job, though. Hope to see more.

night-raider responds:

That voice is difficult to do. It's a British guy trying to do Australian. Which makes me a Canadian trying to do British, trying to do Australian. You should hear the takes that I had to cut.

A good try.

You did well , but you could have better visuals (no offence!).

Better animation quality.

This flash had potential but has so much room for improvement.

1. Voice acting can be improved.
2. Animation quality can take this a long way.

That's all I have to say.

... It's SHE!

If you own Team Fortress 2, and have the latest update, and have seen the place where you can beat old records on the front page, the pyro will be like this: Why dont you give her a shot?

night-raider responds:

Yeah I saw that. All I can say is how far off my cartoon will be from Valve's video when they get around to it. Sadly, I had no idea when I made this.