For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 96 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Tf2: Meet the Pyro"

great job

this was just to funny. when hes talking to the class and said to them if they think that they would be using a flamethrow in the first month to get out they all left. LOL

night-raider responds:

Poor guy, he just wants them to learn some basics first, you know?

Well done!

This flash turned out very well!
Reminds me alot of the game.

You should have added a spy check though, I always find it funny when pyros go crazy screaming and blasting fire all over the place searching for spys.

night-raider responds:

I'll leave the Spycheck to Valve, they've got the actual game models at their disposal. Thanks for the support.

Pyro FTW

I play a bit of TF2 and i find the Pyro the most fun, I love hearing the scouts running around screaming "FIRE FIRE!!!" Good job by the way, it could have been a great job though

night-raider responds:

Yeah those guys are fun to torch, my favourite is the Heavy's "MY FLESH! IT BURNS!"

Hee

I enjoyed this... I've been wondering how they would do a Meet the Pyro with the mask and all... maybe like this with subtitles or maybe something more like south park... *click*... hehehe... spy checking is fun!

the animation was just a little rough... enjoyable though

night-raider responds:

I've been following the Valve conspiracies for a bit, and my guess is that the Pyro will unmask him/herself in the video. Some people have been saying Valve is laying subtle clues about the Pyro's gender. I say the Medic video will be next, there'll be more hints to look out for.

Thanks for watching.

ehh... pretty good

the guy cocked the bolt-action rifle (with a starlight scope for some reason) like a shotgun

night-raider responds:

Yeah he did. I was curious how many people would catch that.