Reviews for "Tf2: Meet the Pyro"

meh

The animation was decent, the jokes were funny in a way.
BUT! Use TF2 voice sounds, as well as some actual pyro jokes...
I mean cmon, WE ARE STILL FIGHTING FOR THE PYRO'S GENDER...

night-raider responds:

When I was making this, I kept in mind that at some point Valve is going to make their own version. I'd hate to use jokes Valve would use so I went in a different direction alltogether.

Uhr

Did that sniper just load a sniper rifle as a shotgun? Duh

night-raider responds:

"Gah! 4 seconds in and there's an error! Fuck this my time's way too valuable."
-You.

Alright...

I liked the animation and all, it was really well drawn. But the voice acting was really annoying. It really kinda ruined it. I think i would rather have seen more voices from the game.

night-raider responds:

I would have too, but I wanted to write very specific jokes for this video. Which means I had to do the voices myself. Which I guess in this case was bad news.

Not bad!

Not a bad. Animation was okay, some jokes were funny. Would have liked to have seen the pyro light up a spy or two as mentioned before. Keep up the good work.

night-raider responds:

Thanks for the review. I would have preferred if all the jokes were funny, but I'll live.

Well done!

This flash turned out very well!
Reminds me alot of the game.

You should have added a spy check though, I always find it funny when pyros go crazy screaming and blasting fire all over the place searching for spys.

night-raider responds:

I'll leave the Spycheck to Valve, they've got the actual game models at their disposal. Thanks for the support.