Reviews for "Jodi Arias"

funny shit!!!

great stuff...the scariest thing is most of us know people just like this irl

What is it? what is it? I can't ican't

Ok here we go CLICK lol Loved that part
funny stuff :P

Crude and vulgar. PENISES

Had some funny bits, but was very crude and just basically PENISES with the guys stating about how they want to fuck her over and again, followed by some poorly drawn stabbing. The voices were kind of amusing, but hard to make out wha they were saying and then it just got repetive.
Their are actually people who like crude humour, if your one of the, you will enjoy this flash, as crude humour goes, its not actually done that badly. If your not into crude humour, just press back, this won't be your kind of film.

About my review earlier.
I was going to flame you for gang marking my review earlier, but I admit I didn't watch the flash before.
I saw the score of 1.88 and assumed it was another spam flash, also like the last few "winners" of UOTW. This tim e I watched it so I could I write an informed review.
I guess I judged too unquickly and unfairly. Sorry

XD LOL

LMAO! "OWW YOUR STABBING ME... YOUR SO HOT!!!" DISTURBINGLY EPIC! LOVED IT SOO MUCH! YOU ROX ZORZ

To answer all of your questions...

Ok everybody, or for those who are asking the question, "Why is this on front page?!?!? OMGZORZ!!" I shall enlighten you:

BECAUSE IT'S FUNNY

Too many of you guys have been spoiled by studio quality animation and that's all you expect now. Don't forget the NG slogan - EVERYTHING by EVERYONE - Last time I checked it didn't say - ONLY BEAUTIFUL ANIMATION FROM SPECIFIC PEOPLE.

What I'm getting at, is this is funny, the artist didn't put it on the front page, so why do you guys jump down his throat as if he did? Bottom line, get a sense of humor and stop taking this place so seriously.

As for this animation, I LOL'd, it was funny in a retarded way, but I enjoyed it none the less :)