Reviews for "CLAB - Senator vs Gasmasq"

Damn hard. This is about as close as a battle can be. Breaking down lyrics flow etc. would be misleading. Both guys hit all the stops. Really, this comes down to who can get the crowd going.

SJD has a helluva lot of energy, diversified the flow.
Gas had punches that rallied the battle back, kept it real.

Really, I think SJD edged it. Both you guys brought it, but I just feel like I'd be cheering SJD's punches more. Gas probably brought more valid points, but to this voter that didn't quite make up for the differenece in energy.

Both keep up.

Lets get it in ClabTrap 2012 sponsored by Newgrounds and Soundcloud. 500 bucks and who takes it, the emcee who I want too hear next on the CD! Fuck yeah lets get it in ya'll know what it is big ups too big red. Shout out too shout outs!

I think its bullshit that we have to say someone won because I like both side of this battle. Super cut throat competition I like SJD I disliked him at the start of this competition and now I'm a fan. I can honestly say the opposite for Gasmasq. I will say losing to someone in a rap battle is a good way too learn your way to hate someone. LETS GET IT IN!

Verse 1 - SJD:
+god of reverberation points carry onto the first verse for hype
+wizardy line call back too Gasmasq Larping
+racist barkeep
+Are you a copy of 'Charlie Tuna' ?
++Verse contains tons of in-jokes, visual disses and I can say I am entertained.

+biker with pubic hair or a virgin with feathered hair
+too many lines

+Genre
+roots the mini series
+weak ending

--------------

Verse 1 part 1 winner I give it too SJD just too much entertainment too not give him the flag on the play. Next verses:

Verse 2 - SJD:
+rep this country//you can't rep rap
++rides out his bonus point intro for additional bonus points
+ emaciated racist
+coke lines
+Hilarious flips out the gate

Verse 2 - GQ:
+Gunshout outro (because we're handing out points)
+liar if i lose line
+Reverend Sharpton forum in joke
+Occupy 1% forum in joke
-How is he a middle aged voice actor hes younger than you Gas? In my battle you say your older than me. You're the inaccurate flip flopper :P
+inaugrated into office line

Points for clarity:

The best motivational slam poet award goes too Gasmasq.

++Both emcees get 5 points for not clipping once, and same too the beat production dlxrevolution no clipping clearly why SJD chose the beat.

Gotta say SJD stays consistent and so does Gas so I think its a tiebreaker and with the additonal bonus points for getting Killer Instinct into the top 4 of this rap tournament I have deducted on multiple listens that our winner by technical knock out is Senator John Dean.

Wow, after 10 listens. Gas won this one by a land slide.
Gas good comeback on the gimmick line, Madflex called you one last year. So good composure on the mic, and good flips.
GQ FTW!

SenatorJohnDean

John had a pretty wicked flow, but Gasmasq did have the hard hitting punchlines... this is a close one especially how i revolve myself around flow and lyrics... i had to listen to it again. The one I have to go with is Gasmasq