Reviews for "Rihanna's Revenge"

Does anybody remember K-Fed Dancing with Fire?

I remember that game. Good damn game. Funny too. I Granted, it was made by the NG head honchos. Still, I was hoping this would be somewhat similar. But no, it's a piece of poo. Oh well.

Needs work

I tried this cause it reminded me of the K-fed beat up game. This needed alot of work. Took me a while to figure out what was going on.
So I finally realized its a button masher. I kept trying to reduce Chris browns life bar. I had to constantly press left and right buttons and uppercut button immediatly. That was a pain. I finally reduced his Health bar to nothing but nothing happened. He didnt get knocked out or fall down or anything. So what was the point? You should of added something for the end. A bit more creativity in the fighting would have been good too.

(O)(O)

SHITTY... BUT not bad....

well well well......

all i can say is it was boring......i think its cool they put it on for a time waster but all in all not that fun....could have used chris fighting back and an actual ending

left, right, left, right, left, right, left, right

You should make him hit back, I mean, that's how it happened.

She bitch slapped, he got mad and fucked her up. You should make him fight back, and make the game actually... tough.

Here it's just; left, right, left, right, left, right, left, righ, up, left, right

....