Reviews for "Rihanna's Revenge"

need more games like this

Chris Brown is an ugly ass guy. I thought that before I found out that he beat Rihanna. now i'm not a fan of Rihanna, but Chris Brown needs to die *as well as ANY person who beats their spouse* , plain and simple, and this game gives me a slight amount of satisfaction.

Combo system was all right, got about a 6x combo, but my advice is to make him twice as weak. I was constantly beating him, and he only got down to a little more than half health. Other than that, a nice game, and kudos on having a link about domestic violence.

7/10, 3/5

Not bad

Preety good , I kinda liked it , quite fun , it's just kind of dull !

Wow

It amazes me at how ignorant people can be. I doubt this person stole the code from other submissions because any smart artist would know to protect the file from import when they exported it. But yeah, if you have never worked in flash, don't act like you know so much about it. This game was not stolen, and for heaven's sake, this was just to make a point, not a really fun, interactive game. Give the person some credit for even considering making something like this for the Newgrounds community, because without these people, there is no Newgrounds.

Hilarious!

Well this game has got something to do with the recent argument between two singers, interesting now I guess Chris has gotten into good terms with Rihanna again! Yahoo! However you can improve the game by adding some features such as new moves or etc.. Good Game! 7/10

Some good games here

Good punching game you should ad wepons and different kill options it was fun though, Nice kill options, think adding more effects along with those kill options would be a big plus on things it would make this game better but I do "LIKE-YOUR-IDEA" here and the "KILL-OPTIONS-WERE-PRETTY-GOOD", these kinds of games are nifty I really enjoyed what you have presented here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
you should ad wepons and different kill options it was fun though

~X~