Reviews for "Rihanna's Revenge"

LOL

tru luv with both their faces messed up LOL

we all know domestic violence is no joke but its..

...not a crime to make fun of it....
i dont think of it as something serious. just another game. its funny how your keeping up with current events and such. hahaha so funny. but sadly i hate these kind of fighting games so i give it a 7. good graphix though

It was on the Meh side

and as for people saying that Rihanna may have deserved it, there's no excuse for beating a woman. I don't care if it's sounds sexist, but a little bit of chivalry exhibited by a role model goes a long way. Especially since the next generation (ages 8-18) is retarded.

Lol...

Funny..

Not bad.

Domestic violence? Not fun. I hope Chris Brown's career suffers for what he did to Rihanna. Even though I don't like her music, I still feel sorry for her. The game itself is fun. Very well made, with a nice combo system, although a bit too simple. Once you get the hang of the combo system, you can take Chris down in seconds - there's no challenge. Then again, having to actually, y'know, fight him would've missed the whole point, since this game is simply about you, as Rihanna, getting revenge on a helpless Chris Brown. I also feel that there should've been a better ending for when you beat him, instead of just a knockout animation for Chris and the same ending screen that you get if you lose.

Oh, and WOW! They're finally updating the Assassin page again! Last time they did that was with Chris Crocker in a Blender back in '07! I used to love the Assassin games, and I figured that there would be more of them in this age of annoying, overexposed celebritarts. Let's see some more of these games!