Reviews for "Rihanna's Revenge"

haha really fun :D

My GF is a huge fan of chris brown.. wonder if she likes this :P

blast from the past

thanks for the nostalgia, it has been awhile since newgrounds had anything like the old assassin stuff up.

Pretty Cool Time Waster

Sort of reminds me of the old 90's Newgrounds - Assassin : When there were just random short flashes composed of beating up celebrities or murdering them with excessive violence in poor taste. Hmmmm.... Except if this were 90's newgrounds, it would be the other way around; you would be Chris Brown beating up Rhinna. That is why I gave you a 9/10. If you're going to make fun of something, really make fun of it. Heh... Oh well, I don't know if Chris Brown could help what had happened. That's no excuse for what he did, beating up people is awful, unless they deserve it. But I mean, I can understand the scenario: he found out she gave him herpes and he got superhuman strength briefly and took the breath out of her and beat her with her umbrella ella ella ella, hey, hey. No matter, she'll be back on the pop charts soon with her new single "Herpes hurts."

Fun

I enjoyed punching the crap outta that woman-beating son of a bitch!

goodfight chris brown!