Reviews for "Rihanna's Revenge"

Not very good...

The game is pointless, but on top of that I can't even finish because an add for the person that made this website poped up and won't go away.

not good I give it a 2/10

Pointless

I agree it was ponitless. And the controls to fight weren't directed.

Utterly pointless

I actually found this a tad sadistic, making a game due to the fact that a somewhat idolized singer got beaten up by a thug!!!
As for the game, it was quite hard, surely Chris Brown wouldn't last that long and wouldn't be able to take that many punches?!?!?!

Needs work

I tried this cause it reminded me of the K-fed beat up game. This needed alot of work. Took me a while to figure out what was going on.
So I finally realized its a button masher. I kept trying to reduce Chris browns life bar. I had to constantly press left and right buttons and uppercut button immediatly. That was a pain. I finally reduced his Health bar to nothing but nothing happened. He didnt get knocked out or fall down or anything. So what was the point? You should of added something for the end. A bit more creativity in the fighting would have been good too.

haha really fun :D

My GF is a huge fan of chris brown.. wonder if she likes this :P