Reviews for "Helpful Preloader Tut"

yup

what you said is right. alot of tutorials are too simple, 'how to make a button' or how to draw amazing pictures with 2 steps invlolved.

WHAT THE?

i've seen a lot of movies which dont explain themselves very well. And iv'e been on 10 different preloader tutorials and I JUST WANNA MAKE A GOD DAMN PRELOADER!!!!

There are sooooo many of these....

Its pointless to post another one. Also, dont dis people for using outdated functions then use some yourself (ie int()). Just for the record, theres ALWAYS a better way to make a perloader (no matter what you have) so I wont go into the probs with this.

Frank2982 responds:

What is a more "updated" and "better" version of int()? Should I use Math.round()? No, cause it basically does the same thing and its shorter code. I wish you would have gone into the problems with this one because then I could have known what I did "wrong". I have my AIM name in my profile so if you would like to share what I did wrong in this flash, then let me know.

.....

i hardly consider this a game

Frank2982 responds:

Me neither. But it is an Interactive. So I chose "Interactive/Game" when I uploaded it. But Wade changed it to say movie, so now this is all moot.

Wow(not)

The portal is for games and movies!!! NOT for tutorials!!! You can submit yours by Flashkit.com!!!

Frank2982 responds:

Yet your favorite flash (according to your profile) is an outdated Top 50 Menu which *gasp* was your idea (according to the flash). In your own words "The portal is for games and movies!!!" So basically you are a hypocrite because that Top 50 Menu isn't a game or a movie. It's something some one can put on their site and shouldn't have even uploaded to NG. So booyah in your face!