Reviews for "Thing-Thing Arena 3"

awesome game

but what is artifact 19??? O_O
9 coz i dont think it exsists or blah well u know ^^

dude!

my hands are flashing! sorta looks cool!
awsome game! :3

Oh...My...God!!!

It is impossible to not love this game. Addictive, and the medals make you try even more. The weapons (that i got so far) were amazing. Best one in the series! I would like it, though, if you can veiw your medals in-game. I know you can view some i the acheivements, but i found that the "You can Shoot Them Too" medal doesn't appear. Other than that, Great job!!!

Awsome

This is a great game, brilliant idea adding in the achivements into the game, it gives it more worth killing infinate enamies!! i highly recomend playing this game.

More of a Bug Complaint than a review

Quick review:
Awesome, addicting game.

Bug Complaint:
For some reason the NG Medals are working. I have achieved the 100 kills with the Thompson and 100 kills with the dual lever shotguns but it doesn't give me the NG Medals. I get the in-game achievement but not the NG Medal. What I mean is that it will show the text up the left hand corner of "Hasta La Vista" but won't show the notice in the bottom right hand corner. I just want to let you know about this. I don't know if I'm the only one having this problem or not.

Other than that, like I said, awesome game, keep up the fantastic work. Hope to see a new one.