Reviews for "Thing-Thing Arena 3"

yo anyone can help me with this problem it won't load after i hit play and if poeple say refresh the page i am using the newgrounds launcher so i need a fix for the launcher not the page

stop saying it doesn't load and refresh the page you clowns

game of my childhood.
but it doesnt load

Oh the nostalgia. I still love this game

Kinda hard to believe i've been on the Internet since 2009 and i haven't even discovered this game. And it's still really good. Every weapon hits hard and feels amazing (except the Rebound Shotgun, that one sucks dick through a silly straw, and i'll never use it for non-achievement purposes.), especially with the gore effects.

HINT: If the game doesn't start, collapse and expand the page a few times until the PLAY button appears.

EDIT: got all medals, drop booyahs in chat