Reviews for "Sketched - Therapy"

a great coomody

the grafics were awesome. although in that situation i would've busted the door down and hit the them in the head with the door.

sirjeffofshort responds:

Thanks. I must say everyone seems to go straight to the violence instead of trying to reason with or bribe these people. It really must say something about us as a society. haha.

Meh

Not bad, not bad at all... the animation was great the material and concept was fine got afew laughs out of me but the only problem i had was some scenes seemed kinda drawn out and slightly time consuming but other than that this is a nice short good work bro

sirjeffofshort responds:

Thanks. Our next cartoon is going to be a bit more concise and fast paced so maybe you"ll enjoy that one more. Make sure to watch for it.

Frustrating

I only gave a 8 star and not a full ten since that was freaking frustrating to watch. That guy is clearly a freaking idiot for listening to that dumbass doc!

Good work, but wasn't that enjoyable to watch.

sirjeffofshort responds:

I had no idea people would get THAT angry with the therapist and Sally, haha. Oh well, I hope it didn't ruin your experience TOO much. Thanks for the review.

Brilliant

I loved it, that was hilarious.

sirjeffofshort responds:

I thought so too. Haha. Thanks for the review.

awesome

that was funny , good job making the vid, i swear i hate those kind of ppl, (therepist & secertary) the way they were talking annoyed me soo much, i wish the jason kid would like beat the shit out of them,lol anyway good vid. keep up the good work.

sirjeffofshort responds:

At least you didn't let it get to you TOO much. Some people were EXTREMELY angry at them, haha. Thanks for the review.