Reviews for "Sketched - Therapy"

Frustrating

I only gave a 8 star and not a full ten since that was freaking frustrating to watch. That guy is clearly a freaking idiot for listening to that dumbass doc!

Good work, but wasn't that enjoyable to watch.

sirjeffofshort responds:

I had no idea people would get THAT angry with the therapist and Sally, haha. Oh well, I hope it didn't ruin your experience TOO much. Thanks for the review.

Brilliant

I loved it, that was hilarious.

sirjeffofshort responds:

I thought so too. Haha. Thanks for the review.

awesome

that was funny , good job making the vid, i swear i hate those kind of ppl, (therepist & secertary) the way they were talking annoyed me soo much, i wish the jason kid would like beat the shit out of them,lol anyway good vid. keep up the good work.

sirjeffofshort responds:

At least you didn't let it get to you TOO much. Some people were EXTREMELY angry at them, haha. Thanks for the review.

dude

when he was in the closet he should have kicked down the door and started beating the s*** out of the therapist but its still good

sirjeffofshort responds:

A lot of people have the same feeling, but that would have been and entirely different cartoon, haha. That might have been kinda funny though, if all of a sudden the cartoon turned into the madness series for no reason... haha. Anyways, thanks for the review.

GREAT WORK

Dont know how you did it, but the entire thing flew really really well! The animation was great, and the story kept me smiling! Nice job!

sirjeffofshort responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Its amazing how well something will flow if you follow the rules of pacing and three act structure, haha. Thanks again for the review.