Reviews for "Sunrise Hackathon"

fantastic

A great game. Completed after some time, won even though I only took down 2 computers. Importantly I think I'd enjoy playing a second or even third time even though I've completed it.

Thanks muchly :)

Always makes it more than worthwhile to hear people have enjoyed it :)

Hoa!

I just simply.... LOVED... this game... My relative know a hacker and he said he could make me a hacker and i dont know why im saying this out loud so ssshh ssshh!! This just made me want to become a hacker!!
The GAME however: It was too easy and the oppenents died too fast i didnt even get to kill them, lol, so i just killed two of them and won :)
You should REALLY make this a multiplayer game!!! That would be awesome!

spectre1989 responds:

Hehe glad you enjoyed it, multiplayer was my original idea but that went out of the window given the colossal amount of time the game took to make, so I just left things at bots. I plan on making a sequel though not in flash, as well as a spin off as an experiment for console homebrew.

As for becoming a hacker, there's really nothing wrong with that as long as you stay on the right side of the law (aka a white hat hacker), which incidentally is nothing like what this game is portraying! There are some websites out there that have hacking information and excercises, such as web hacking tutorial sites like hackthissite and enigmagroup. For proper hacking though there is a certification for ethical hacking by EC-Council called "Certified Ethical Hacker" http://www.eccouncil.org/ceh.htm which I believe includes a DVD with teaching materials on it, I haven't seen it myself but I hear good things.

WOOT!!! LOOKAMEE!!! IMMA HACKERRZZ!!!

lol!
awesome game man!!!! i was like hours sitted trying to learn it though and i thought i'd give it a 9 but it's a ten!!!!!!! 10 10 10
awesome game!! (again) just a little hard to learn but that's all!!
oh!! and i agree with the guy below and i saw your response: dude!! please!!! hurry up with that online mode!!!! (no pressure :P)
anyway thnx!! added to favs!!

spectre1989 responds:

Cheers man, glad you had fun =D Sunrise 2 WILL happen, it might take me a while, but it will happen.

awesome!

But it's a shame that you can't destroy more than 7 opponents in one time. Goog game anyway, a bit hard to understand at first but then it's just AWESOME!
Really, you make my day.

Amazing

Took me a while to get the hang of it, but after I did I've crashed about 35 compies now and still going. Great game! Can't wait for Sunrise 2. 5/5, 10/10.