Reviews for "Sunrise Hackathon"

Game looks fun and is beautiful, but the random chance port "boogers" make it pretty much impossible to play. :/

FUCKING STUPID POrT!

I love games that emulate "Hollywood Hacking", so I was really happy to find this. The atmosphere and style presented through the interface and ambient music are really great, and I got into it right away.

What makes this game impossible for me is the Port Scanning part of hacking an opponent. Trying to grab all the packets, with their rapid-fire spawning, quick fade-out, and large range of spawn points, was next to impossible. If I could make a recommendation, it would be to make it only necessary to grab 3 or 4 packets successfully to grab the port. I was literally spending upwards of 5 to 10 minutes trying to grab packets, with no success. I dunno, maybe I'm just old and my reflexes suck now, but I think the difficulty on that section is a bit too high.

Otherwise, a fantastic game. I hope to see more in this style.

Good game, but...

First, this game is awesome. Especially if you like this kind of stuff. But my one recommendation, is that a tutorial level that walks you through the basics and then lets you play a game with others that won't try to hack you so you can learn to do this stuff. Other then that, AWESOME!

Amazing

Took me a while to get the hang of it, but after I did I've crashed about 35 compies now and still going. Great game! Can't wait for Sunrise 2. 5/5, 10/10.