Reviews for "FagGrounds Protectors"

this is cool

..but wierd and its a one shot kill game?? yah...wateva

PowerRangerYELLOW responds:

You haven't unlocked all the gheyivements yet but that'll be soon fixed.

A way with words...

Well not a bad idea...You bring up with this simple game some very valid points, but why so negative? Even parody needs to know it's boundaries and if it's too gruff than no one will understand it 'cus no one will WANT to.
I liked your style a lot - making everything seem scribbled really gave me the feel you put a lot of passion into this thing and you really got something off your chest.
I think good criticism is important - but if you don't do it with more finesse no one will listen - so try and tone down your negativity so your 'word' will be heard clearer.

Good luck in the future!

PowerRangerYELLOW responds:

Good advice but i generally don't give a fuck what other people think of me and just do this sort of thing because I'm being honest at the risk of being unpopular.

I'll try this crazy concept called finesse one of these days.

ok.

i understand the humor in it... but what are u trying to reach? it wasn't good enough to be entertaining. it was clearly also not meant to be entertaining.

PowerRangerYELLOW responds:

well someone was bound to spoof luis's game anyways just wanted to be the first.

Had some promise

Not great but then again it's a spoof so it's never meant to be, alright though.

Overall it's pretty funny.

PowerRangerYELLOW responds:

Fair enough and thanks for the honest reviews everyone.

wow......

this is by far one of the worst things ive seen on newgrounds
EVER!
seriously what is the point of this?
If its meant to be a parody of Portal Defenders then you fail
On an epic proportion!

PowerRangerYELLOW responds:

The point of this is to be a parody and piss you off. Killing 2 birds with one stone.