Reviews for "FagGrounds Protectors"

lol!

funy gaem!!!111!!1!!!!!11!!! also I liked the way it said "hey [username] you suck dicks

I want to

I want to earn all the gheychievements plz thx

PowerRangerYELLOW responds:

It is challenging i know but keep at it because if you don't gaychieve your goal at first just try harder.

Noone ever said that earning gheychievements in life are easy.

In fact it takes some elbow grease and it appears i gotten a review by a super famous newgrounds celebrity such as yourself.

I lol'ed.

Graphics: 3/10. Not exactly stellar, but considering how quick you made it, and considering who it was mocking, I suppose that was the point.

Sound: 3/10. Meh, it wasn't maddeningly stupid or anything.

Humor: 10/10. I would love it if a game was made where you beat the shit out the less-than-brilliant segments of the Newgrounds population, especially if there was beautifully whine-tastic voice acting for their screams of "HEY FOAMY IS GREAT" and "PLEASE STOP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD". Ridiculously large bankai sword also made me lol.

Overall presentation: 8/10. I wish something like this would steal an award instead of unfunny spam crap. Certainly more deserving. :'(

Ways to improve: fucking make that game I just mentioned. :-P

Nice flash, good sir.

PowerRangerYELLOW responds:

You guys got some really good ideas to make this into a better game and keep the reviews coming because i do reply to every review i read now.

Good suggestion on fighting the foam heads and other different segments of the ng population.

this is cool

..but wierd and its a one shot kill game?? yah...wateva

PowerRangerYELLOW responds:

You haven't unlocked all the gheyivements yet but that'll be soon fixed.

A way with words...

Well not a bad idea...You bring up with this simple game some very valid points, but why so negative? Even parody needs to know it's boundaries and if it's too gruff than no one will understand it 'cus no one will WANT to.
I liked your style a lot - making everything seem scribbled really gave me the feel you put a lot of passion into this thing and you really got something off your chest.
I think good criticism is important - but if you don't do it with more finesse no one will listen - so try and tone down your negativity so your 'word' will be heard clearer.

Good luck in the future!

PowerRangerYELLOW responds:

Good advice but i generally don't give a fuck what other people think of me and just do this sort of thing because I'm being honest at the risk of being unpopular.

I'll try this crazy concept called finesse one of these days.