Reviews for "Monkeymetric"

fun

It was fun, but then it got boring, and also the monkey is a cruel mass murderer, sending everyone that helped him to their graves....or space...somewhere around that.

not bad but..

good graphics and moves, but it does get a little boring, and i stopped at ''show me the path'' or way, i didnt know what to do, that is a point in game you could just delete..

I Am Admin

I Have played your game and i am Admin the Co Helper.
Your game is pretty fun i hope you enjoy NewGrounds

-Co Helper Of Admin

Fantastic as always!

Great stuff guys. A little too easy to be a great challenge, but sometimes my brain doesn't want "pull your hair out". It was perfect to waste n hour or so with a quiet weekend beer. I agree with the review below, a GREAT kids game to keep their minds going. The controls were a little different, but again with some simple forethought it was easy to overcome. Besides that the style and concept of the game were pretty kool too. Always a pleasure to play or view your work!

Its a perfect game for kids!

Yes, it is easy. Duh. Thats why its so perfectly suited to be a kids game, which I am assuming was the intent. I don't think it was made to challenge adults with high IQs. The graphics and storyline are very cute and family friendly, however the last level "Be quick about it" is impossible to do on a computer that doesn't respond instantly to a keyboard command. Very well done.