Reviews for "Phoenix Wrong: CF 3"

Meh....

I giggled.....maybe phoenix wrongs just getting too old for me ... good job though ^^

fusion-of-flash responds:

I get ur point ^^ Thanks for the review!

That was sweet!!

That was soo fuckin great dude!! Totally wasn't expecting that to be so funny. Honestly though, that was some great lipsyncing, and the material was awesome. Keep it up bro!

Thanks dude!
I'm really glad you enjoyed it that much, makes me wanna do more :)

W00T!!!!111

Has been so long since a new Phoenix Wrong came out that I was getting worried. This has once again raised the bar, even comparing to AshfordPride's own work. Some great songs, and fantastic choices of scenes from some all time great films and tv shows. The only problem I had with it is that there wasn't a diverse enough selection of shows. But then again, it is up to you what clips you use and I doubt you would use any that you dislike. 10/10 and 5/5. Keep it up and I hope to see more great work

Rly? Ashford? :P That was really nice to hear since he's my idol xD

Thanks for the review dude ^^

F*CK YES, REPTILIA

lol, was a eight (-2 for the "When i grow up" segment being more than five seconds long)

Then i heard that song and i would rate it 11 if possible!

hehehe ok :P

Ye Reptilia is an awesome song :)
The Strokes FTW! :DDD

Thx for the review!

Xth thats the point. Great video.

They all are like that. That was truly excellent. After some of the tacky more recent ones I thought the series was over. I'm so glad you proved me wrong. That was maybe the best Phoenix Wrong I've seen. Maybe better than the origionals. Simply amazing. You timed the voices perfectly with the characters actions. Job well done. Keep up the great work. Cheers.

fusion-of-flash responds:

Thanks alot for that man :D

Cheers! :P