Reviews for "Skate Flash Collab 3"

I like it alot

Very good flash. I have wanted to see a good skateboarding flash for ages and finally a decent one. Good work you lot. Very stylish. I especially liked the part featuring invisiboy.

Good job.

Pretty Cool, Pretty Cool

It was an alright flash. Some of the flashes were better than others, and some of them I just didn't like (not gonna say which). My favorite was the notebook skateboarding drawing animation. NOW THAT WAS AMAZING!!! It blew my mind. Nice.

Most of it was REALLY good...

but there were a few, that were REALLY bad.

To be quite honest...

I don't really like skateboarding. So I didn't really enjoy it, not that my opinion means much to anybody lol. I'm sure a lot of people really enjoyed this. I only liked one part of it. WHEN INVISIBOY DROPPED HIS ICE CREAMMMM :D

cool

um...whoever said that song was rage against the machine should be shot...two or three times, the hand drawn one was the coolest, 7 because of the song thing