Reviews for "Skate Flash Collab 3"

Yeah

I wish there were flash games like this. Anyway 9/10 cuz of the hand drawn one... that was crazy.

Hmm....

Well, the art and animation was phenomenal. But, the ending wasn't too good, and neither was the menu (even though you explained why). Another thing was that the transition was strange; one person would say their name at the beginning while others at the end and still others who didn't even put their name on their video. The art was awesome, but the rest was a bit lacking. 8/10 4/5

Pretty good!

Gotta say, I'm usually not much on collabs, but the animations on this one were pretty good, and the choices of music really brought it together. Good job, Everyone!

Pretty Cool, Pretty Cool

It was an alright flash. Some of the flashes were better than others, and some of them I just didn't like (not gonna say which). My favorite was the notebook skateboarding drawing animation. NOW THAT WAS AMAZING!!! It blew my mind. Nice.

yayh

It was pretty awesome, but some stuff sucked. It Didnt look good, like that emo kid skating around first doin some flips then jumpin down the stairs that one scared the hell out of me!
But it was 5 annyways ;D
i give a 8 cuz that emo guy scared the crap out of me and the other bad ones.