Reviews for "Skate Flash Collab 3"

Cool

I give it a 8 because it wasn't so great its good but some animations i didn't like one was like umm ok?? because it was randomly weird

Really good

The one that stuck to me the most was that notebook one. That was ingenious, I dont know who did that one, but that was top- notch. The otheres were really good too, But seriously I loved that notebook one. 5\5

surprisingly great

i've gotta say i've seen a lot of bad skate flash movies in my day and wasn't expecting anything fantastic, but all the animators in this collab pulled it off nicely, especially the sketch-pad one. good to see something new and awesome. keep up the good work guys.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

i loved the one on papers! it never occured to me to do it like that, i had been making do with just using my imaginations!! (i like drawing a lot but cant use the godam mouse on my coputer also i cant afford/cant be bothered to buy flash ( i lovem demos (theyre free)) so i draw on paper its so kwl!, but now i candraw it and watch it too...... k,)
anways thatwas awsome, and its a shame you dint have the goo ass menus (they just make it whole :P) yays!

nice

that sketch was incredible!