For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Skate Flash Collab 3"

Nostalgic

THis took me back to my childhood, watching my friends skate board and talk about the latest games and boards and parts and what not. I remember alot of these colabs on MTV and what not, and this kinda took me back there. What made me give this the 10 though is the paper and pencil portion of the flash. Great work, keep it up.

well done guys!!

i can see the various styles you all are great flash artist!!

Yeah!

Dude, I loved it! Great job!

Ps.: Whats the last musics name?

very cool!

i really liked it, specially the one that happens in a notebook just needs a menu and'll be perfect :D

surprisingly great

i've gotta say i've seen a lot of bad skate flash movies in my day and wasn't expecting anything fantastic, but all the animators in this collab pulled it off nicely, especially the sketch-pad one. good to see something new and awesome. keep up the good work guys.