For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 55 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "hitch hikers guide"

Nice Work

Sure the amimation was not so good but i find it good that your helping to show off SkyMarshalls work on the song
also you could make a slide show of hitchhikers guide to the galaxy movie shots would be easy simple and fast and above all more people will under stand how much time you could spend hnting down movie shots(which from exp dose take F###ing ages
All The Best another random guy

Well now!

... it includes my song, which automatically means it gets a 6. Maybe not the most interesting flash out there, but it says "42" ... and that answers it all!

mikkim responds:

Don't panic! 42! that person above just said something pretty insulting. calling your song MINE, when it was clear it was YOURS?

Good song but...

Okay, I loved the song and all but perhaps flash wasn't the best place to put this I mean, the actual animation is, sorry, not good. Perhaps you should have uploaded this to the audio portal. I think it would do much better there then here.

mikkim responds:

the song's not mine, blind idiot.

errr

Its an okay sign. Nice lil homage to a great book series. This is just not what people want to see here. They will expect flash movies.

mikkim responds:

well... where whould I put it?

i like the idea...

i like the idea of a Hitchiker's flash, as they're great books, but actually make it into a flash, not just small movement of snowflakes. gold luck though.

great books indeed